Friday, February 3, 2017

An update

It has not been very convenient to update my numerous blogs, but now with a recent link with an app on my phone it has become much easier to do
So I think I will try to keep these up to date.

IMS Publishing has advanced quite a bit since I started this blog. The books for The Gnomes are the primary publishing projects. Other project may follow, since I have at least 10 other projects that have built up over the years.

As you may discover, if you become a Vested Producing Partner, there are many projects which have reached a certain level and were put aside for lack of resources or the ability to advance. IMS Publishing is one aspect of Image of the Mind Studios the seems to have been waiting to happen. So things are moving forward in that regard.

I expect e will continue to grow, so long as I can gain the working capital to move forward and the right People to delegate responsibilities to. AG

No comments:

Post a Comment